If you’re like me and tend to enjoy a sweet snack to get you through the day, why not feel good about it? I absolutely love these coconut, cacao & almond butter balls that I made last week, they contain tasty wholesome unrefined ingredients that will do your body good. Besides a great sweet snack alternative they can also be eaten a little bit before exercise, or right after, to sustain you until your post workout meal.
- 1 cup gluten free oats
- ½ unsweetened shredded coconut
- ½ cup natural almond butter
- 3 tablespoons raw honey
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- ⅓ up chocolate chips
- Place oats, shredded coconut, almond butter, raw honey and chis seeds in food processor.
- Blend until smooth. Sprinkle in chocolate chips, then roll into small balls and place on parchment lined baking sheet. Place sheet in freezer for 5-10 mins