I know.. I know.. another green smoothie post! But seriously it does in fact taste quite different. Loaded with lots of kale and ginger to detoxify your body and energy to get you going. I’m an avid drinker of this green detox smoothie Monday mornings–its a delicious way of returning my system to normalcy after a weekend of sweets and pizza.
- 1 ripe banana, peeled and frozen
- ½ cup frozen blueberries
- 2 teaspoons ginger, peeled and finely grated
- 2 cups kale leaves, loosely packed
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds (optional)
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons to 1 tablespoon raw honey
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until completely smooth. If necessary, add more almond milk to help your blender process the frozen fruit.