I’ve seen chocolate avocado pudding recipes floating around on lots of my favorite blogs over the last few months and finally the other day I decided to give this intriguing pudding recipe a try. So, how was it? Pretty delicious! I’m not going to say that you can’t taste the avocado at all, because in this version at least, I could taste a subtle avocado flavor. As an avocado fan, I actually liked that.
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled + quartered
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ cup raw agave nectar (i substituted honey)
- ¼ cup almond milk (i used chocolate almond milk)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Put all the ingredients in blender or food processor.
- Blend until smooth.
- Refrigerate for 5 hours to let the flavours soak in
- Top with fresh fruit and/or whipped cream, serve + enjoy!