These maple cinnamon roasted almonds make for the perfect healthy snack or party appetizer. Don’t get me wrong…I do love the natural taste of a raw almonds but sometimes it is good to change it up by adding some sweet or savoury flavours.
This recipe is an adaption of recipe I found on tastespotting. I didn’t have coconut sugar in my pantry so I decided to opt out. Either way, I’m sure you’ll truly enjoy a handful of these crunchy and delicious almonds.
- 1 cup unsalted almonds
- 2 tbsp pure all natural maple syrup (slightly heated)
- 1 tsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp of ground cinnamon
- a pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Coat almonds with heated maple syrup, stirring well.
- Mix dry ingredients together and mix with almonds, coating well.
- Bake for 10 minutes on parchment lined sheet.
- Remove from oven, loosen almonds from parchment and stir around.
- Let sit for 10 minutes.